Sunday

DAY 35 June 28, 2009

I jumped in the car for a change of scenery today and drove down to Rosemary Beach. Thought I would go to Destin, but found little appeal in the overcrowded tourist location. Grayton beach was a funky little town and The Red Bar's parking was jammed to the limit-maybe next time. Rosemary beach looked like the guy that designed Vail worked on it. It is upscale with controlled growth.

I could rarely see the beach, but the drive was very pleasant for the most part. When the water was visible it was a gorgeous emerald color.

Grabbed some groceries on my way back. Publix was out of my much loved Tomato & Onion Shiccacia-if you have a chance try this thing! It is great slightly warmed up in a microwave or toaster oven!!!

ROUTE: US 98 East>FL 30 East>US 98 West

Lodging: Dive

Meals: Groceries

Attractions: South Walton Beaches

$$$: $28 Food = $28

No comments:

Post a Comment