Saturday

DAY 55 July 18, 2009

Enjoyed the room so much last night that the first order of business was to rebook it this morning. I had to go down to the breakfast area to access the internet. It occurred to me that some of the rooms may be able to receive the wireless signal. I assessed which ones I thought might (by walking down the hall with laptop in hand and searching for networks). Then I asked the front desk to move me to one of those rooms. Alan, the manager, was more than happy to accommodate this request. I really appreciate this because I have faced resistance in the past from other motels when I have asked to change rooms.

I had to move to a handicapped room that was not quite as nice as my first room, but I got a limited internet signal and that meant I didn't have to sit in the lobby all day.

All I did today was work on my blog and watch TV. Finished up the food from dinner last night after enjoying a light continental breakfast at the hotel.

ROUTE: N/A

Lodging: Destiny Palms Kissimmee

Meals: Leftovers

Attractions: N/A
$$$: $36 Hotel = $36

No comments:

Post a Comment